Essilor is the world leader in the design and manufacturing of eyeglass lenses. Eyezen glasses are designed to protect your eyes in multiple ways. It’s this combination of groundbreaking vision solutions that keep your eyes relaxed and comfortable.
Varilux lenses are designed for superior performance and comfort for any lifestyle. Most people adapt right away. W.A.V.E. Technology (Wavefront Advanced Vision Enhancement) is advanced lens technology only from Varilux that eliminates the blurriness and low-light issues of ordinary progressive lenses. It provides sharper vision at every distance, even in dimly lit conditions.
Essilor is constantly pushing the boundaries of innovation to bring you sharp, more natural vision for the way you live, work and play. Explore the three Varilux® progressive lens designs below to see which one is right for you.
- Varilux S Series - Varilux S Series lenses are the most advanced progressive lenses on the market today. Varilux S Series lenses provide all the benefits of other Varilux lens designs, while eliminating the “off-balance” feeling sometimes experienced when wearing other progressive lenses. Whatever the distance, whatever the situation, you will see the difference immediately.
Varilux Physio - Transition from near to far and every distance in between smoothly and effortlessly. Varilux Physio lenses feature all the benefits of Varilux Comfort, plus the exclusive Binocular Booster. Binocular Booster technology uses your prescription from both eyes to calculate the lenses as a pair, letting your eyes work better together. Varilux Physio also delivers sharp vision even in low light.
- Varilux Comfort - No more squinting in a candlelit restaurant or missing the subtle beauty during sunset. Get sharp, natural vision at any distance, even in low lighting conditions with Varilux Comfort lenses, featuring exclusive W.A.V.E. Technology: Wavefront Advanced Vision Enhancement.
The Varilux Difference
Where other lens rely solely on computer testing, YOU are at the heart of everything we do. Every Varilux progressive lens design undergoes a rigorous series of wearer trials and testing to ensure the best performance possible. This process is called LiveOptics, and its what sets Varilux lenses apart from the rest.
Crizal No-Glare Lenses
Crizal No-Glare lenses provide the clearest vision possible and provides the most comprehensive UV protection available in a clear lens.
- Resist Scratches - Protect from scratches so lenses are more durable that ordinary lenses.
- Easy To Clean - Protect against smudges, oil and water so lenses stay cleaner longer
- Repel Dust - Repel dust and dirt for clearer vision and less cleaning
Crizal Prevencia No-Glare Lenses
In today's digital world, we are bombarded by harmful blue light from both natural and man-made sources such as, smart phones, computer screens, the sun, gaming devices and LED lighting. Many people are unaware of the dangers from blue-light.
- Exceptional no-glare vision.
- Selectively filter up to 20% of harmful Blue-Violet light while allowing beneficial Blue-Turquoise light to pass through.
- Reveal a slight purple hue, which shows that the lenses are working.
- Provide clear comfortable vision while resisting glare, smudges, scratches, water, and dust.
- Plus 25X more UV protection than going without eyewear.*Ask one of the opticians to recommend one of the many lens materials providing this maximum clear lens protection.
All of these products, plus many more are now available at Pelham Eye Care and Calera Family Eye Care.